Plano Air Conditioning Maintenance
One way to prevent expensive future air conditioning repairs is by scheduling regular preventative maintenance on your air conditioning system. A tune up on your heating and cooling system from one of the highly trained Plano HVAC technicians at Rescue Air can dramatically improve your air conditioner's efficiency and your home's comfort, as well as spot potential issues before they turn into a problem.
A Typical A/C System Tune Up Includes:
- Check electrical connections.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Inspect condensate drain.
- Check electrical control panels.
- Clean indoor / outdoor evaporator coils.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check thermostat and settings.
- Clean and adjust blower components.
- Air duct cleaning (if needed).
- Filter change (if needed).
By regularly maintaining the air conditioning equipment in your Plano area home, you can minimize unexpected and unwanted costs. By having Rescue Air perform yearly service on your HVAC system, you can keep your air conditioner at peak performance, which can save you long term repair costs and keep your system running optimally. At Rescue Air, we recommend checking your cooling system in the spring and checking your heating system in the fall.
Contact us today at 469-778-5115 to schedule Plano air conditioning maintenance at your home or business.